Tea Room & Shop
Visit us at our NEW Location:
35 Main St N, Waterdown
Our Tea Room & Tea Shop is located at 35 Main St North in the Village of Waterdown. Our NEW location is between Canada Post and Jitterbug Cafe on Main St North.
Treat yourself to Afternoon Tea elegance, sip one of our premium loose leaf teas while you enjoy our delicious finger sandwiches, house made sweets and our famous English Sweet Scones with Clotted Cream and Jam. Reservations are Recommended.
Hours of Operation
Wednesday to Sunday: 11am to 5pm
Last seating in the Tea Room no later than 3:30pm
Holiday & Special Hours of Operation
- Aug 18 and Aug 19 - Walk-ins only, no reservations due to street closures for Waterdown ArtsFest. First come, first served.
- Sept 19 to Sept 21 - CLOSED
All Gluten Smart items including sandwiches, sweets and scones do not include any gluten ingredients however, we cannot guarantee the product is free of allergens as cross contamination can occur. We do ask that you provide 24 hours notice for any Gluten Smart items.
We recommend reservations at anytime, but especially on weekends. To make a reservation please call us at 905-690-9987
- Reservations are recommended at anytime, but especially on weekends. We will accommodate walk-in guests to the best of our ability.
- Reservations must be made by telephone at 905-690-9987. We are unable to accept reservations by email. If you cannot reach us please leave voicemail with your request and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- Your table will be held for 15 minutes after your scheduled reservation. If you are running late, kindly let us know by phone at 905-690-9987. Otherwise, your table may be made available to guests on our wait list or walk-in guests.
- Last seating in the tea room is no later than 3:30pm as we close at 5pm.
Click here for more information and to book tickets.
Legacy Gift Cards & Certificates
Please note we no longer accept legacy Gift Cards or Certificates. Click here for more information on legacy gift cards and certificates.